Tuesday 3 November 2009

Blog Why Blog? ii

Is it me or does the Simpsons seem to have lost its touch recently?
What i mean is that two years ago i would of happily of just sat down and watched hours of the funny yellow figures. But nowadays the only time i'll even consider watching America's favourite Family would be approximately 7 minutes before Hollyoaks is starting.
And i was watching these 7 minutes just over a week ago and had a thought 'where is the Simpsons in my life?' so from that point on i have been watching the yella fella's at six o'clock. And i have to say, it just doesn't excite me anymore.
I may well be being shallow and pedantic. But they're my views and I'm sticking to them,

But lets face it, everyone enjoys some Hollyoaks at some time in the day. Witty Banter. except its without the wit and without the banter.

Thanks for reading.
Stay Classy San diego. x